Thursday, July 31, 2008

Another Day another Dollar.....

Gone that is, lol! Today I was supposed to head back out to the farm to cut hay but it rained so now I am waiting for the orders to come out. Dad thought he should give me the weekend off though so we'll see. I have kicked the kids outside to play and have holed up downstairs in the scrapbook room to try and get things a little more organized. I think I will probably turn on the tunes here right away and get at it. I am dying to get back to work on my samples for the fall retreat! Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe long weekend!
Stace

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are still scrapping Stacey. I haven't scrapped in going on 4 weeks.....my mojo seemed to have left me. I am happy to hear you love your new house.

Things are about the same with me.

Hope to hear from you more.

Anonymous said...

So did u get more samples done? Glad to hear u started cleaning up that mess, lol, but where are my pics?! You know I need to see the scrap space!! How can you be so cruel to a pregnant lady?! :)