Friday, August 8, 2008

Well I'm back!

But still not done!This morning we got a shower and now I am shut down until Monday again. I have about 3 days left in the Field so next week I hope we can just get it done! Things have been pretty boring around here this week, Monday I headed off to Mom and Dad's and just got home today. After I got home we took the kids to the lake to camp with Brian's parents for the weekend. I am sitting here a little nervous though because we are having an awful storm and I am worried about the kids.

Thought I better get pics of my scrap room on here though before my pregnant friend has a fit and goes into early labor, lmao wanting to see them! So without further adieu, here they are...




























Still working on the whole uploading pictures thing! Talk to you all tomorrow! Sleep tight.
Stace

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stacey, I love your new space. Thanks for commenting on my blog. Hope you aren't working too hard and I really got a chuckle about your pregnant friend going into labour. How is Mich by the way?

Michelle B said...

Your room looks hot chickie!! Love the wall quote and the wrought iron rocks!

Michelle is still fatter than heck and getting bloody impatient Sheryl, lol!