Thursday, August 28, 2008

I'm here!

Wow it has been awhile since I have posted! I have been so busy lately that I just haven't had the time to sit down and get my blog all caught up. Almost time for the kiddies to go back to school and I am so excited!! Found out today that Austin is in the afternoon class! Yay! So now I got my wish and should be able to find some me time every afternoon after he goes to school! I am in very desperate need of it let me tell ya.

Been a little down in the dumps this week and I am not sure why. I love this time of year, I have been kept super busy, kids are almost back to school;( Just not sure. Today I started gunging the house though and maybe once that is done and we can get a routine going I will be better.
Last weekend I had the DT meeting at the store and the girls continue to amaze me. I made an absolutely huge exciting announcement that you will have to check the store blog for. The store is now full of all the new inspiration once again.
After the meeting I headed out to Dad and Mom's to do cattle. It was just me, Dad, Travis, Trey, Kandess, Christine and Charity. It was kinda nice that it was Dad and his kids. Everything went rather smooth, but, of course Trey got ran over, Kandess hurt her hand, Travis was the boss (lol) and I thought I broke my arm. Of course I can't ever go a year without thinking I have broke something. Although this year I really thought I did. I even went to the ER lastnight finally because it had started to hurt worse. Not broke. Typical. Drama Queen Extraordinare.


Austin got stung by a bee. Scary, gonna have to watch out, think he may be allergic poor little duffer. Here he is with his owie. Thank goodness the swelling only lasted 2 days. Made me want to cry every time I looked at him.


Tuesday we went to Katie's for a meeting of the minds, and her birthday! Today is her real birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE!! Did the whole gift and cake thing. It was an awesome day. Hailee and Hunter decided they were having a sleepover so the boys thought they should have one too. What an ordeal! Austin was going to stay and when I went to leave... Major Meltdown! Cody was a trooper though so he came and stayed at our house.

Yesterday we tried Martial Arts with the boys. Cody did great and Austin, well... That is a whole other story. Today I signed him up for dance though. So we shall see. It is now way past my bedtime though so I am gonna head for bed and I will chat again really soon! Don't forget to check the store's blog tomorrow for all the latest and greatest!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacey, your blog is looking great!I would love to see more of your artwork here too!
Cheers!