Monday, August 18, 2008

A wonderful crazy fun weekend!










All I can say is wow! I have such great friends! All last week I roasted away in the heat and cleaned house trying to prepare for my 1 year smoke free weekend!
Thursday morning I went into the city to fill out all my papers to start my afterschool program job in September. Came home for lunch, went to Stettler to plan DT kits, came home for supper, and went to the city again for groceries for friday.
Friday my phone didn't stop ringing all day I am sure! I talked to everyone under the sun and then some. I even found out my BFF Shelley is coming to see me this week sometime AND I am a bridesmaid in her wedding next summer!
Friday night Richelle came to spend the night so we drank coffee and chilled out in the hot tub. LOL! That sounds kinda contradictory hey? Anyways it was great.
Saturday morning we headed into Red Deer and did a little shopping. The back home to get ready for my Silpada party. Let me tell you if you ever have a chance this is the partyu to have! I was alittle worried about the turn out but it ended up being fabulous!!! We all had a great afternoon of visiting, cool drinks, food and best of all the coolest jewellery around! I can't wait to get my order!
Saturday night Leanne,Richelle, Katie and Lisa stayed to scrap the night away. Some of the girls, huh hmmm wanted to go out and get tatooed and couldn't get in the scrapbook frame of mind. We headed into Starbucks instead and then with our coffee fix taken care of headed home to get scrapping. I got 1 layout done and I think the other girls all did about the same. Off to bed around 1am to be ready for another full day Sunday.
Sunday morning Louise and Jennifer joined us and we had a blast! I handed out goodie bags to everyone and they all gave me house warming gifts. They are all really sooo great! Can't wait to get together and do it again next year!

No comments: