Friday, September 5, 2008

So procrastinating here....

Not sure why. I am SOOOO EXCITED!!! Tonight in about 2 1/2 hours I am headed to the store to meet Katie and Richelle to set up for the crop this weekend. Had to rope Richelle into helping me as I begged her for a slumber party, lol! Lisa was unable to find a sitter so I a not staying in a hotel and therefor needed a place to crash. Good thing my Cuz loves me.
I have yet to start packing though. I have my clothes packed, the door prizes packed, clothes for Elliot that are to small for Austin packed, cupcakes made and packed, but I have not packed a single scrapbooking item. I just don't know what I want to take. It has been awhile since I have not worked on a project for the store, or a class or something to that effect. I am just struggling to focus on my own projects. I think maybe I should work on my calendars though. Enough of that.
Today I went to Old Navy and bought Austin his halloween costume. It is so freakin' cute. Or should I say stinkin' cute?! It is a skunk!! On the bum there is a little heart that says lil' stinker. I took pics of him in it already but I will have to upload them on sunday or monday when I get back.
Ok off to try and pack. See you all after the weekend. I am sure I will have tons of stories to share.
(((HUGS)))

No comments: