Friday, September 19, 2008

The week I turned 30

So I am officially 30. Have been for a week, and yes I do feel older. Earlier this week I noticed I am getting more grey hair, less patience, and tire more easily. It has been a hellish week though so that may have something to do with it.
On tuesday I decided to move the kids bedrooms around. Not just around, up and down levels in our house. My scrapbook room has moved from the fourth lower floor to the top floor. It was a long day of grunting and pain, but it is done now. I think this will work out better in the end. I will post pictures later.
Last weekend I had my very eventfull birthday. A family member went missing for awhile. Then my parents stopped to see me, Kandess was here playing ball in a tournament for the weekend. Family member was found. Brian was horridly sick. Brian and the kids went to the store and bought a cake and some decorations. We all went to watch Kass play ball and before the game even really got going Brian got called out to work. Kass and her friend Shawn helped the kids with the cake and decorations. For supper I took the kids to town, we bought movies and KFC and came home to have supper and veg in our beds watching movies. Guess it is just another day, lol.
I have bought myself numerous bday gifts this week to make up for it though. Brian told me I better stop now though, lol. Darn it!!
Today I am headed to town for groceries and to seek out the new Rock Band II for Hailee for Christmas. I am also going to stop at Toys R Us to buy a train table for Austin if they have one. Then both of the kids large gifts are bought and I can relax.
After school I think we will go to Stettler to plan this months DT kits and visit a few people. We will see how the day goes. I wanted to head for GP to see Michelle and baby this weekend but I think we will have to wait a few more weeks. I need to get some scrappin done before all my deadlines are here.
Have a great day everyone! ;)

3 comments:

Country Chicks Craft Cottage said...

Hey hun! your blog look's beautiful! just like you!!your sb work is great what amazing work you do! and don't you worry, we are going to make that crappy bday up to you! xoxo Richelle

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday kiddo. It's not so bad turning 30. I can't get over the photos of your kids....they are growing like bad weeds. I see you made a comment here about Michelle having her baby. Do tell. Her blog is not up to date and I would so love to know that she is fine and what she had...details please. :)

Sheryl

Janine Wahl said...

Hey sounds like an Ok birthday! Just how I like it! Meh, 30 ain't so bad, LOL. Enjoy your birthday presents too!