Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hello friends!

I have missed you all so! Things have been awful around here lately and I just haven't had the time to post. I have taken on a 3rd job, yes I said 3rd, joined and quit Jenny Craig because it made me sick and started smoking again. It has been a year and a half and I broke. Not to worry though, I am gonna jump right back on the wagon as soon as I get through the rush of Christmas. The road to hell is paved with bad decisions isn't it?
All the Christmas shopping is done and the house is decorated. Groceries are bought and Austins birthday has been celebrated. I am looking so forward to the Christmas break and thank goodness it is here as of tomorrow. We have all even been sick already so hopefully Christmas is safe.
Things are moving right along as far as the store and new DT go and I can't wait to have my first month end meeting with the girls. I am very excited to see all of their new work. I have been scrapbooking up a storm at home, finishing of gifts, making calendars and working on stuff for the store.
I hope you are all fine and well. I will try and get some photos uploaded on here tomorrow with pics of the kids and what I've been working on. Talk to you all real soon!
Big Hugs!
Stace

No comments: