Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Family Day weekend!

I hope everyone had a great Valentine's day yesterday! I know I did Brian brought me a dozen pretty pink roses! Today we are heading out to Mom and Dad's for a bbq roast and a visit. Also gonna stop at the store and plan IT kits. Had to add Brian's new favorite song to my playlist. It is Hate my life by Theory of a deadman. Please excuse the language. Pretty funny actually. It kinda makes you happy even though it is a hate song. Good beat though.
Last week we had a family tradgedy. Herman, my very favorite hermit crab passed away and left us for the sea in the sky. It made me panic so I went out and bought all new soil, toys and food for my hermies. That is 2 that I have lost in two weeks. The only thing the pet experts can think of is that I was using all sand instead of a mix. Well, it's a mix now!!

Grande Prairie was great! Baby Tanaya is getting so big! Michelle and I had a blast and it was so much fun to see Gord and Shauna! Ginger and Horace became fast friends. Horace is a monster of a bulldog and my little girl held her own pretty good. I shoulda took pics though.

Sorry not much else to say today. Maybe later! Have a great weekend all!!

1 comment:

Country Chicks Craft Cottage said...

so sorry to hear of your loss...he was really cute!that pic of you & Tanaya is so cute!