Friday, January 30, 2009

Off for the weekend!

We are off to Grande Prairie today to visit some of our dear friends! I am so excited, I will finally be able to hold and cuddle Tanaya! She is hardly a baby anymore! Jasmine and Damian are growing up so much that I am sure it will shock me! Can't wait to see Michelle of course!! Tonight we are going to stay with Gord and Shauna and the kids and then will head to Beaverlodge in the morning! Brian bought a new truck this week so we are gonna try it out. He even took part of monday off to drive home so Michelle and I could get in more coffee time together! Isn't he sweet?! Will post pics of our adventure on monday as soon as we are home! Hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Country Chicks Craft Cottage said...

I hope you guy's have a blast you & Michelle really deserve some quality time together but I do have to admit I wish I was coming!!!LOL! have fun!