Thursday, January 22, 2009

Bad Blogger!


With all the craziness around me I did not realize it had been so long since I updated my own blog. January has been the busiest month I have had so far with very few days off. I have been working on my Level 1 childcare course as well as my 3 jobs. I will update more on my crazy life later, but I wanted to share a card I did this morning. I am loving the new Magnolia stamps and can't wait to play more. To see more of what I have been doing and working on lately please see the Pages In Time blog. Talk to you again soon!

2 comments:

Country Chicks Craft Cottage said...

Well it's nice to see your still alive after the holiday's!lol, the card is super cute,I love the new magnolia stamp's! I think I need a shopping trip to pages in time!!! good job Stacey!lol

Michelle B said...

Love the card Stac! And I am wicked excited to play with mine, heehee! Now, get to work, you don't have time to be reading this drivel ROFLMAO!