Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Ok so I know I am not supposed to be on here without sharing pics of the rearranged rooms, but they are not all cleaned up yet! Still! Ok well my scrap room isn't. Tomorrow I have the day off and my big plan is to get in here and clean!We will see how that goes for me.
Hailee won a gold and a silver medal in dance competition this week! She did such a great job! I am a very proud mommy!
Bad news.... Michelle and Sean's house burned down this week. I feel so bad for them. They are living in a hotel room right now. I am heading up there friday night to help inventory the wreckage so they can start claiming their possessions. I hope the reccession helps with building the house faster.
I better run for now, almost time for the egg hunt! Have a great day!

No comments: