Thursday, April 16, 2009

Whew!!!

I have been busy! Today I cleaned the spare room, took Austin to school, ran to town to Home Depot and to apply for a job and now I am trudging away at what is supposed to be my super cool scrap room when I am done! I am pooped out. I decided to take a break from spring cleaning the rest of the house to start on my scrapbook room because believe it or not..... I wanna scrapbook! Yesterday I was all of a sudden in the mood and now I just wanna get to it. However I need to find the room first. I know I still haven't posted pics but I will take some of the spare room and Hailee's new room later to share. You never know I may even get some taken of my scrap room too. I should take some now of the mess so you can all see what I have to overcome, lol!! Talk to you soon.
xoxo

1 comment:

Country Chicks Craft Cottage said...

good job! sounds like your working you butt off!! can't wait to see the pic's & good luck with your job search!