Monday, April 20, 2009

My new career!

I have a lot of posts today, lol! There is so much exciting stuff going on here though! Today I signed up to sell............... are you ready?.........................................................

Stampin' Up!!! I am so excited!!! There are no Stampin' Up demonstrators here in Blackfalds and now there is, Me! Friday May 1st is my first open house and I would like to extend an invitation to any and all of you to come. It is from 4-9pm at my house and it is sure to be a blast! From 4-6 I will serve coffee, tea and sweets and from 6-9 I will be serving wine and cheese. Also for you blog readers if you come and place an order or phone in an order to me and say you learned about it on my blog I will give you a prize!
My address is;
5085 Prairie Ridge Ave
Blackfalds, AB
403-885-6028
I would love to see you all!


Stampin' Up has come out with some really beautiful stuff and they are trying to lean more towards scrapbookers as well! If you cannot make it to the party there is a link to mu business site on the right side of the page where you can view all the products!
xoxo

Oh Ya! I almost forgot I have an invitation I made to show ya all. I am having a BBQ saturday night to get to know some of the neighbours and this is the invite I made!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Hi Stacey, Congrats on your new endeavor. I sell Stampin up too and it is a great product. Good luck with it, I know you will do well at it. Your new scrapbooking space looks great. Mine looks like your before, lol! But I have an excuse we are in the middle of our house renos. Enjoy your new space, can't wait to see your creations!