Saturday, April 4, 2009

Me and my big ideas!

Sometimes I think I have lost ALL my marbles! Last weekend Hailee told me she wanted my scraproom as her bedroom! I of course had already been thinking I might move Austin back in there, but Hailee? Brian said she had been talking about it to him for weeks though. Anyway, I have had her slaving away all week to clean house and go through things so we could make the move. She has worked so hard, poor little thing and totally earned the move.
So now today here I sit trying to ignore the fact that I am supposed to be moving stuff already....sigh, humm. I have to move my scrap stuff all the way back down stairs again(4 floors). And yesterday came the kicker!
A young gentleman I work with has been looking for a place to live for quite some time now to no avail. This has caused him to move back home to New Foundland where we all no jobs are hard to come by right now. I talked to him and told him he could rent a room here if he wanted. If his parents have not already booked him a flight he is moving in. So now he gets the bedroom, Hailee is moving out of. But..... I get the playroom, which after this week is no longer a playroom, so I have tons of room for scrapping! Now I just gotta plan a crop with my GF's!!! Yay!
I will share pics when we are done!

No comments: